Zwarte Cross Selects Extreme Networks as Wi-Fi Technology Partner for Second Consecutive Year
Located in Achterhoek, the eastern region of
Extreme Elements™ from the Smart OmniEdge solution, including ExtremeMobility™ access points, ExtremeAnalytics™, ExtremeLocation™ and ExtremeGuest™ applications, will allow Zwarte Cross to ensure safe and reliable network access, while gathering valuable insights about its visitors and their behavior to realize better visitor experience, staff communication and network service delivery.
- Extended Wi-Fi access. Last year, over 10,000 festivalgoers connected to the Extreme-powered festival network, with up to 3,200 users concurrently connected. Nearly six terabytes of data were transferred across the public network from the main stage on the second day of the concert alone. This year will see the next evolution in large-scale event networking with more than 280 ExtremeMobility access points deployed across both festival and camping areas.
- Optimum network performance for greater customer experience. With ExtremeGuest, Zwarte Cross can provision network services based on visitor behavior and preferences. It also guarantees optimum network operation, whilst providing the layer 3 to 7 networking services that are needed between the network at Zwarte Cross and the internet. A Personal Area Network (PAN) provisioned for all guest users will segment/isolate all user traffic from others on the Wi-Fi network to reduce the chance of any cybersecurity threats and improve network efficiency.
- Better insight into application usage and user behavior. Following a successful trial in 2018, Zwarte Cross will deploy ExtremeAnalytics across its operational and guest network to better understand user behavior on the network, determine mobile engagement patterns, and guarantee an optimal user experience. Providing valuable insight that can be shared with other parties for marketing activations during and after the festival, the solution can open new potential revenue streams for Zwarte Cross.
- Optimized people flow. Offering powerful location-based insight and trends data such as where visitors and staff are located, how they move across the festival site, and the busiest areas of the environment, the ExtremeLocation application will give festival management the ability to respond to customer needs in real-time based on both real-time and historical location analytics.
"An intelligent, adaptive and secure network is the cornerstone for any large-scale event. Audiences want to share content at an unprecedented pace and festival organizers seeking to stay attractive for the next generation of festivalgoers need to invest in the right network infrastructure to enable optimum connectivity and experience. Through our technology partnership, we are equipping Zwarte Cross with a robust infrastructure optimized for a challenging outdoor environment, as well as back-end analytics and smart decision making to increase the efficiency of the network and ultimately drive a better event."
"Today's hyper-connected consumers expect a quality, reliable mobile experience wherever they are and it's our mission to meet those demands at Zwarte Cross. Our partnership with
"We look forward to continuing our cooperation with
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter,
- Extreme Elements Solution Page
- Extreme Smart OmniEdge Solution Page
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/zwarte-cross-selects-extreme-networks-as-wi-fi-technology-partner-for-second-consecutive-year-300883888.html
Extreme Networks EMEA, Miryam Quiroz Cortez, +44 (0) 7824 415003, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Extreme Networks US, Christi Nicolacopoulos, 603-952-5005, email@example.com