Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American Advances Guest Experience with Wi-Fi 6 from Extreme
The 173 room
- Advanced Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity:
Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam Americanis one of many hotels facing unprecedented demands for wireless connectivity due to the increased number of devices used by guests and staff, as well as demands for technology-driven experiences. Extreme's high-density Wi-Fi 6 solutions deliver faster speeds and improved network capacity, providing powerful wireless coverage as well as reduced network congestion. After deploying indoor and outdoor ExtremeWireless access points throughout its premises, the hotel has experienced a significant reduction in the number of helpdesk tickets related to Wi-Fi connectivity issues. They've also been able to roll out new services, such as expanded health and safety measures for guests to meet COVID-19 guidelines.
- Simplified Network Management: With ExtremeCloud IQ, the hotel's IT team now has a single pane of glass cloud network management solution that provides full network visibility, simplifying the process to deploy, scale, manage, and maintain devices on the network. The platform provides actionable insights at a metadata level, enabling the hotel to optimize performance based on how guests, applications, and devices are leveraging the network. ExtremeCloud IQ supports remote network management, allowing the small IT team to react quickly to network demands without physically attending to each access point. The IT staff is also able to leverage the platform's unlimited data retention capability, which drives increased machine learning accuracy and precision of artificial intelligence actions, provides more context for troubleshooting, and enables them to improve services based on historical performance benchmarks.
"The most important thing is that our guests have the best possible experience when they stay with us, which includes their experience using any guest-facing technology we provide. With Extreme, our guests now have access to seamless Wi-Fi connectivity across the entire hotel so they can stay connected with family, friends, or work. The new solution has also greatly simplified network management, reducing stress for our IT team."
Colin Hoogerwaard, IT Advisor,
"We have a long-standing relationship with
Boris Germashev, Regional Director Sales – BENELUX,
- The Wireless Challenge for Hospitality
- Satisfying Guests Wi-Fi with a Personal 'At Home Experience'
- How Can You Leverage the Network to Optimize Customer Experience and Guest Access?
- Cloud Managed Networking for Dummies eBook
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hard-rock-hotel-amsterdam-american-advances-guest-experience-with-wi-fi-6-from-extreme-301292123.html
Media Contact (US), Christi Nicolacopoulos, 1-603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com; Media Contact (EMEA), Miryam Quiroz Cortez, +44 (0) 118 334 4216, PR@extremenetworks.com