Extreme Offers Industry's First Cloud Networking Solution Available on All Major Cloud Providers
The competitive landscape for hosting cloud networking solutions in top public cloud environments:
Amazon Web Services– Extreme Networksand all competitors
- Google Cloud Platform – only
- Microsoft Azure – only
- ExtremeCloud IQ subscribers have unmatched choice and flexibility to select and move between cloud hosting providers to align with functional needs and corporate guidelines.
- Extreme's global footprint extends across 16 data centers on 5 continents, in 12 countries, allowing subscribers to choose according to geographical requirements. Over 1 million devices are under management in a cloud platform capable of continuous operation (zero-unplanned downtime).
- In addition to public cloud options, ExtremeCloud IQ cloud independence extends to customer environments. ExtremeCloud IQ is the only cloud solution that can be managed in a public cloud, private cloud, or on-premises.
ExtremeCloud IQ facts:
- ExtremeCloud IQ offers unprecedented cloud choice, the industry's most flexible deployment model and an unlimited data source. Built with ML and AI to assist in collecting data to build, secure, and maintain agile and distributed networks, ExtremeCloud IQ is the only 4th generation cloud platform on the market today.
- ExtremeCloud IQ manages over 1 million network devices with over 8 million connected client devices a day, ingesting 4.6 billion management messages that feed its ML and AI engine. The infrastructure devices under management and the clients connected to them process more than 6 petabytes of data per day.
- The platform is available in multiple service tiers. ExtremeCloud IQ Connect provides basic device management and is free with the purchase of any supported hardware platform. ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot builds on Connect features, offering advanced infrastructure management, reporting, and remediation tools, including ML and AI-driven insights and analytics. Pilot subscriptions are
$150/year regardless of device under management, or public, private, or on-premises deployment method.
July 1, all new ExtremeCloud IQ Pilot subscribers will have access to unlimited data for the lifetime of their subscriptions. Existing ExtremeCloud IQ subscribers will be upgraded to unlimited data in this calendar year. Extreme's unlimited data offering sets a new standard for access to cloud data and insights that is unmatched in the industry.
- To support compliance requirements such as Global Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), all ExtremeCloud IQ customers retain the ability to delete any of their data at any time as part of their subscription.
"While others have been talking it up, we have been quietly executing at delivering a cloud networking platform that solves for the long game. Designing, developing, and maintaining choice and flexibility natively is no easy task, but it is necessary to provide our customers with unmatched choice and flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of their business."
- ExtremeCloud™ IQ Solution Page
- No Nines Uptime Blog
Extreme First Networking Companyto Offer Unlimited Data Press Release
- Extreme Networks Lending Enablement and Assistance Program (LEAP) Page
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-offers-industrys-first-cloud-networking-solution-available-on-all-major-cloud-providers-301078418.html
Media Contact (US): Christi Nicolacopoulos, 1-603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com; Media Contact (EMEA): Miryam Quiroz Cortez, +44 (0) 118 334 4216, PR@extremenetworks.com