Extreme Networks Takes a Page from Martial Arts; Unveils New 'Dojo' Training Program for Global Partners
Originally designed to train Extreme employees, Extreme Dojo extends instruction to the company's global partner community, helping to align its go-to market strategy across regions. The latest version includes modifications from a pilot test of the program completed by more than 100 partners. Each of the four belts represent a specific aspect of Extreme's business model and within these levels are more specific trainings that align to individuals' job profiles and responsibilities. Once each belt level is completed, partners are recognized in their network for their achievements and are eligible for incentives.
- Level 1, White Belt: Serves as the initial onboarding, offering an overview of the company, its value proposition, partner roles and responsibilities and how to work with the company Global Technical Access Center (GTAC).
- Level 2, Yellow Belt: Provides an overview of the Extreme Partner Program and associated benefits, including Extreme Partner Rebates, specialization programs, Not for Resale (NFR) programs, deal registration, the Marketing Development Funds (MDF) program and PartnerWorks.
- Level 3, Green Belt: Reviews tools that provide insight on Extreme's product pricelist, BMI configuration, implementation and branding guidelines and Partner Marketplace offerings to support with closing deals and planning deployment timelines.
- Level 4, Blue Belt: Includes comprehensive solution overviews and customer insights trainings to help partners obtain sales certifications.
Current Extreme partners are eligible to participate in Partner Dojo, effective
"Our job is to set partners up for success. We need to arm them with innovative solutions, applicable use cases and targeted messaging so they can best help customers on their digital transformation journey. We're excited to offer Extreme Dojo to our global partner community as an easy and enjoyable way to learn about our products, solutions and business model. Feedback from our beta program is that this is one of the best training platforms in the industry, giving us confidence that this is the right approach to ensure consistency in our message to customers, which will help us provide a more cohesive sales strategy and relationship with partners."
Partner Perspectives from Pilot Launch
"The Extreme Dojo platform is a great tool where you can learn at your own pace. The concepts are clearly communicated in a way that is functional and will help inform my day to day conversations with customers who are interested in purchasing new solutions. I was even able to apply some of the language that was used in the training to help generate a lead the next day."
"I really like the solution and vision, this is easy to present and get across to a customer."
"It's been great at fleshing out the story behind Extreme and bridging some of the gaps I had."
"The addition of this easy-to-use training portal is a welcome addition to Extreme's online tools. It's a huge step forward and will add to the development of the partners."
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter,
- Extreme Networks Partner Portal login
About Extreme Networks
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-takes-a-page-from-martial-arts-unveils-new-dojo-training-program-for-global-partners-300735533.html
Christi Nicolacopoulos, 603-952-5005, Pr@extrementeworks.com