Extreme Networks Introduces Purview™, Delivering Breakthrough Network-Powered Application Analytics to Enable Greater Business Performance
In today's highly connected, and overly stimulated world, it is exceedingly difficult to measure user engagement, improve the mobile and social user experience, and ensure the integrity of mission critical networks. Purview uniquely addresses these complex requirements by integrating with network data that carries context of users, devices, locations and applications in use. Purview captures network data and then aggregates, analyzes, correlates, characterizes, and finally reports; providing unprecedented insight into how and why systems and users perform. Purview leverages breakthrough technology to bridge the gap between IT network management, security, and business intelligence through a single integrated view. Purview helps organizations improve user experience, while meeting the growing needs of network users, and improving network performance. The benefits of Purview can be
"We want to deliver the most immersive and connected experience for our fans at the stadium and Purview from
Purview is the official Wi-Fi analytics solution for the
"With the explosion of enterprise mobility, social and collaborative applications, network infrastructure is now viewed as an enterprise IT asset and a key contributor to optimizing business applications and strategic intelligence," said
"We believe that the better the connection, the better the experience," said
Purview is capable of collecting, analyzing and reporting application data from the entire network, including wired and wireless devices and core/data centers.
- Purview provides four sets of unique benefits:
- Business analytics - Measure and report adoption, usage and responsiveness of applications.
- IT network management - Accelerate troubleshooting through measurement and reporting of application and network performance, and optimize network design to improve user experience.
- Network security - Detect use of unapproved and malicious applications to ensure compliance, and recognize instances of shadow IT.
- Coupled with Network Access Control (NAC) solution from
Extreme Networks, Purview enhances IT operational and services efficiencies by providing a richer set of analytics: username, location, device type, network policies and more.
- Purview is powered by patented CoreFlow2™ ASIC technology which provides access to application usage information in flows traversing the network.
- At initial release, the Purview customizable signature set supports over 13,000 application fingerprints over 7000 applications, including enterprise CRM, ERP, HCM, storage, web, collaboration, email, social networks and gaming.
Additional Customer Executive Perspectives
"Purview will allow
- Purview Product Page
National Football LeagueSuper Bowl XLVIII Infographic
- Live Streamed Round Table Event, "How to Make Your Network a More Strategic Asset"
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements as to features, performance, and benefits of
+1 925 413 5327
+1 617 624 3231
News Provided by Acquire Media