Extreme Networks Enhances Partner Programs to Align with Solutions-based Go-to-Market Strategy
Designed specifically to empower and reward partners, the enhanced Extreme Partner Network (EPN) delivers increased predictability, expanded training, and solution-based incentive programs that enable partners to differentiate in the market. The enhancements are driven by the increased demand for opportunities around wireless, cloud and managed services - built upon a holistic program framework that was originally introduced in
Extreme Partner Network Enhancement Key Facts:
- The updated program increases profitability and predictability for partners with new rebate programs that accrue starting with the first dollar of revenue with Extreme, and now expands beyond product sales to include solution-based selling and service renewals.
- Expanded enablement offerings include a Business Transformation Playbook, which is designed to help partners prepare for market transitions and take advantage of cloud and managed services opportunities.
- An enhanced new deal registration program rewards value selling and will make it easier to transact business with Extreme.
- The program provides more extensive partner training around wireless and solutions selling, and a wireless specialization to acknowledge partner competency and allow partners to deliver differentiated value to their customers.
- New vertical and technology solutions-focused partner lead generation programs are available to drive increased sales pipeline.
- The addition of a new not for resale (NFR) equipment program accelerates solution selling and provides partners with an attractive discount on Extreme solutions used for demonstration purposes.
Extreme is also introducing two new ExtremeWorks Managed Services offerings that should allow partners to take advantage of new consumption models while evolving their businesses to be better positioned for future opportunities. The new managed services include:
- MonitoringPLUS Managed Services, which enhance customer engagement through network performance management, health, security, and expansion.
- ResponsePLUS Managed Services, which offer deeper engagement with Extreme and include proactive support, semi-annual reviews, and all the MonitoringPLUS features.
"I couldn't be more excited to bring Extreme's vision and strategy around software, solutions and cloud to our global partner community. We feel that being recognized as a 'Visionary' in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant report for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure validates that Extreme's strategy and execution is working. We've aligned the company and our solutions to this strategy, and now we are enabling our partner community with new programs, incentives, solutions and managed services offerings. These are important steps for providing our partners with the support and tools they need to capitalize on opportunities today, while also allowing them to transform their business models to deliver their own managed services in the future."
Brad McCain, Sr. Director Data Sales,
"Our extensive relationship with
"Extreme's focus and alignment on solution selling paired with the announcement of the Solutions Based Rebate allows our company to position and sell the entire Extreme portfolio while earning back end rebates from
"Our longstanding relationship with
"The enhancements to the Extreme Partner Network program are exciting to Vanix as we continue to look at ways to work together to promote growth and business transformation with the Purview analytics solution. The combination of expanded programs, initiatives and incentives further enables us to deliver differentiated value to our customers across a variety of vertical markets."
"The emergence of big data, the
- Extreme Networks Solutions-based Strategy Press Release
- 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant Press Release
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
- ExtremeWorks Managed Services Homepage
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure,
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Extreme Networks
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements as to the features, performance, and benefits of
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-enhances-partner-programs-to-align-with-solutions-based-go-to-market-strategy-300167845.html
News Provided by Acquire Media