Extreme Networks Enhances Extreme Partner Network (EPN) to Further Enable Partner Growth and Business Transformation
This announcement follows the enhancements made to the Extreme Partner Network program in
- Cloud Specialization Program - New program empowers partners to enhance their cloud solution skillset and provides additional incentives to deliver ExtremeCloud™ to customers. The program is open to all partners and provides them with discounts and exclusive content along with a specialization badge, giving them recognition for their expertise.
- Cloud Managed Services Program - New program incentivizes and rewards partners for building and selling their managed services around ExtremeCloud™. Through this program, partners are empowered to white label ExtremeCloud™, automate the delivery of their managed services and evolve their businesses to be better positioned for future opportunities.
- Broadened Solution Set - The acquisition of Zebra Technologies' WLAN business enables partners to sell tailored solutions to more customers under one brand. Additionally,
Extreme Networks'mobility solutions will be offered to all registered resellers under the EPN program, including partners and customers acquired through Zebra.
- Ultimate Warrior Program - New unique engagement program provides incentives for partners. Leaders can earn badges after completing a number of predetermined challenges and are rewarded with exclusive prizes.
- Sales Acceleration and New Deal Registration Programs - Offers fixed upfront discounts for new Extreme-approved customer deal registrations, increased price protection and a new tool to increase partner visibility. The tool, PartnerNet, offers a one stop shop for marketing leads, deal registration and global concierge.
Extreme announced the additions to its FY17 EPN program during its annual Global Partner Summit, which took place
"I'm thrilled to introduce the new enhancements to the FY17 Extreme Partner Network program. By introducing the new Cloud Specialization Program, Cloud Managed Services Program and additional capabilities acquired through Zebra, Extreme is building on the enhancements announced earlier this year and further enabling our partners to effectively sell Extreme solutions and yield greater profitability. These are important steps to take in order to provide our partners with first-class, holistic solutions that align with our company goals and go-to-market strategy."
"When I joined the Extreme team earlier this year, my goal was to drive growth by arming partners with leading solutions to make it even easier and more rewarding to work with Extreme. The new enhancements Extreme is offering through the EPN are designed to enable partners to create new revenue streams that guarantee differentiation within the ecosystem. The upgrades also reaffirm that our commitment to partner profitability and product innovation is strong and shows that Extreme will continue to grow partner businesses and expand their client base while staying true to our goals."
"Today, customers are looking for cloud solutions to help simplify business transformation while ensuring a consistent experience for end-users. Through ExtremeCloud, Extreme has helped us differentiate and better position our company in the marketplace and the new program enhancements will help our company better serve our customers while keeping us motivated with added incentives."
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
- Extreme Networks Cloud Specialization Program Homepage
- Extreme Networks Managed Services Homepage
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this release, including those concerning the Company's partner program, the program's potential for delivering solutions that customers require to increase productivity, the program's potential to further enable and reward partners and the Company's overall future prospects are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. Actual results or events could differ materially from those anticipated in those forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including: our ability to communicate with and, more generally, work effectively with our partners; our partners' various business models, success, customer relationships and other priorities; a highly competitive business environment for network switching equipment; the possibility that we might experience delays in the development or introduction of new technology and products; customer response to our new technology and products; the timing of any recovery in the global economy; and a dependency on third parties for certain components and for the manufacturing of our products.
More information about potential factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results is included in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, under the captions: "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," and "Risk Factors". Except as required under the
About Extreme Networks
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-enhances-extreme-partner-network-epn-to-further-enable-partner-growth-and-business-transformation-300355779.html
News Provided by Acquire Media