Extreme Networks Adds Premier Tier to Services Portfolio
Extreme Premier Services provide customers with networking expertise and a dedicated advocacy team to help ensure all service needs are met—even before the customer knows they're needed. Customers have a dedicated, single point of contact for product needs, information requests and service resolution, along with priority case queuing. Our global technical assistance center, GTAC, is available around the clock. Extreme PremierPLUS offers this same great service, with additional monitoring, management and response.
Premier Services are delivered to the customer by Extreme. These services are available for resale by Extreme channel partners to their end-user customers.
Premier Services are a key addition to Extreme's comprehensive portfolio of services offerings, including:
- Professional Services: Network solutions consultation and implementation delivered by
Extreme Networksexperts with a collective industry tenure of over 20 years. Services include assessment and migration services, project management, technology integration, implementation, knowledge transfer, global infrastructure services, performance optimization, network security and on-site management and support.
- ExtremeWorks™ Maintenance Services: Exceptional, around-the-clock network support, from configuration assistance to hardware problem resolution serviced by Extreme's 100 percent in-sourced support team. GTAC services are available 24/7, providing on-site support where available. Access to firmware and software updates and upgrades are provided for the length of the contract. Customers have full access to the ExtremeWorks knowledge base for self-service, along with Web support.
- Managed Services: Flexible monitoring, management and support of Extreme wired and wireless networks to help ensure optimal network health, security and performance. Services include cloud-based storage of network configurations and optional updating of configurations and software, access to network reporting via a Managed Services Gateway, instant visibility to network status via a cloud-based dashboard, a fully managed 24/7 security threat monitoring service, guest internet access and a designated service manager. Extreme Premier, Professional and ExtremeWorks Maintenance services optional.
- Network Infrastructure as-a-Service: Access to Extreme network solutions offered via a flexible financial model. Resources are leased via a predictable, flexible monthly budget. Customers can leverage planning and implementation services and support, as well as Extreme's Premier, Professional and ExtremeWorks Maintenance Services. Managed Services packages are also available.
- Training and Certification Services: Post-sale technical training for customers and partners who want to maximize their investment in
Extreme Networkstechnology. Curriculum designed using simple, modular training courses offered live, via virtual instructor, or on-demand for self-paced learning.
For education customers, Extreme also offers the Extreme Campus Agreement, a simple way for primary or higher education institutions to obtain Extreme software license access, along with maintenance and professional services, for an annual, per-student price.
"Digital transformation is complex, and the pain is acute for IT organizations tasked with bridging the gap between legacy technology and processes to next-generation solutions and approaches. Our customers run businesses that are heavily reliant on network technology, and are looking for a trusted partner to help them transition so they don't miss a beat. With the Extreme Networks Premier Services tier, we're going above the industry norm by providing not only reactive support, but proactive consultation – we're engaged – helping our customers to maximize employee productivity and ensure their networks deliver real business value at every step in the process."
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter,
- Extreme Premier Services Solution Page
- Extreme's Services Solution Page
- Extreme's Customer Driven Networking™ Blog
- Behind the Scenes Video:
About Extreme Networks
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-adds-premier-tier-to-services-portfolio-300741027.html
Christi Nicolacopoulos, 603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com