Extreme Advances 28 Locations Worldwide To Cloud Managed Networking in Just 24 Hours
Extreme Connect Virtual is a two-day summit taking place on
- Extreme has long touted the advantages of an end-to-end cloud managed network, including lowered infrastructure costs, ease of interoperability, improved network security, insights and analytics backed up by unlimited data, and increased network reliability. Extreme is a fast-growing company with a global presence, and embracing the cloud ensures its network will be able to support its growth while delivering analytics necessary for data-driven decisions.
- ExtremeCloud IQ simplifies onboarding, configuration, monitoring, managing, troubleshooting, alerting, and reporting for network infrastructure devices across all global sites. The platform's unrivaled ability to provide administrators with a 360-degree view of device, client, application, and network health and performance enables Extreme's IT/network team to easily manage the entire network and quickly identify and address any potential issues. With unlimited data retention, Extreme can increase operational efficiency and make decisions based on historical data and year-over-year trends, allowing it to continuously identify and address potential issues, and innovate new solutions to improve sales processes, supply chain management, and service delivery.
- ExtremeCloud IQ makes it possible to quickly provision, deliver, and manage connectivity across distributed locations from anywhere in the world, which allowed Extreme to onboard 100s of switches and access points around the globe in a single push, giving IT immediate visibility to 1000s of clients and endpoints. The platform's AI, ML, and automation capabilities help drive cost containment and streamline IT operations, making managing a large, complex, global network effortless.
ExtremeCloud IQ facts:
- ExtremeCloud IQ manages over 1 million network devices with over 8 million connected client devices a day, ingesting 4.6 billion management messages that feed its ML and AI engine. The infrastructure devices under management and the clients connected to them process more than 6 petabytes of data per day.
- ExtremeCloud IQ delivers unprecedented cloud choice, offering the industry's most flexible deployment model and only option for an unlimited data source. Built with ML and AI to assist in collecting data to build, secure, and maintain agile and distributed networks, ExtremeCloud IQ is the most agile cloud platform on the market today.
- ExtremeCloud IQ is ISO/IEC 27001 certified by the
International Standards Organization(ISO). Extreme is the first cloud-driven networking https://www.extremenetworks.com/extreme-networks-blog/extreme-achieves-iso-iec-27001-certification-for-extremecloud-iq/vendor to be recognized by the ISO for its commitment to information security management systems best practices and controls. To support compliance requirements such as Global Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR), all ExtremeCloud IQ customers retain the ability to delete any of their data at any time as part of their subscription.
"As we seek to deliver an effortless experience to our customers and partners, we've planned to implement ExtremeCloud IQ to manage our globally distributed network since we released it last year. With this initiative, we've finally reached that goal and did so in the middle of a pandemic. If that doesn't speak to the speed and simplicity of cloud to onboard and manage a distributed network, I don't know what does! We proudly use the solutions we sell, and with this deployment our employees, customers, and partners will experience firsthand the value of unlimited data and the benefits of a centrally managed cloud networking platform and end-to-end cloud-managed network."
- Extreme Connect Virtual Agenda
- ExtremeCloud IQ Solution Page
- ExtremeCloud IQ Cloud Footprint Press Release
- Extreme First Networking Company to Offer Unlimited Data Press Release
- Cloud Managed Networking for Dummies Ebook
- Cloud-Speed Innovation Blog Part 1 and Part 2
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-advances-28-locations-worldwide-to-cloud-managed-networking-in-just-24-hours-301124628.html
Media Contact (US), Christi Nicolacopoulos, 603-952-5005, email@example.com; Media Contact (EMEA), Miryam Quiroz Cortez, +44 (0) 118 334 4216, PR@extremenetworks.com