Belgium's Federal Public Service Justice Digitally Advances with Extreme Networks
- Fast and Reliable Network Performance: ExtremeSwitching™ and ExtremeRouting™ technologies have given FPS Justice a robust and reliable network with increased bandwidth that absorbs speed mismatches and handles microbursts while offering high performance. Additionally, Extreme Fabric Connect™ creates a self-healing autonomic networking architecture that allows FPS Justice to perform upgrades and sub-second recovery of real time traffic without any degradation of service or performance.
- Simplified Network Management: Extreme Fabric Connect provides FPS Justice with a simplified, agile, and resilient infrastructure that makes network configuration and the deployment of new network devices and services much faster and easier for its IT team. Furthermore, it reduces both the risk of human error and the time for maintenance windows thanks to its ability to set and forget the network core during updates.
- Operational Efficiency and Security: Extreme's Fabric Connect technology boosts operating efficiencies for FPS Justice by reducing the number of engineers required to manage its distributed network from 3 to 1, allowing the wider IT team to focus on other high value tasks. It also allows for the logical separation of consumer IoT devices from the justice system's corporate technologies and assets to help reduce risk and keep the network secure.
"Digitizing the justice system securely and at speed has been a long-standing objective of the Belgian government to both modernize and improve services. Thanks to
"As Europe's leading security services provider, we strive to build a safer digital society when supporting businesses across the world. In any digitalization project, it is crucial to make sure the network itself not only offers reliable connectivity but resilience against potential security threats. By collaborating with Extreme, we have deployed a network which achieves just that by avoiding human errors and separating traffic flows where required."
"We are proud to refresh FPS Justice's network and support the digitization of its services alongside our long-standing partner, Orange Cyberdefense Belgium. From achieving better security to delivering high-speed connectivity across all 240 buildings, FPS Justice now has an advanced, reliable, and future-proof network that is ready to help make the Belgian justice system as effective and efficient as possible."
- How to Accelerate Digital Transformation Efforts with your Network
- Cloud Equips Local Government for a Better, More Easily Managed Future
- How to Automate your Network Operations with Fabric Connect
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/belgiums-federal-public-service-justice-digitally-advances-with-extreme-networks-301255671.html
Media Contact (US), Christi Nicolacopoulos, 1-603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com ; Media Contact (EMEA), Miryam Quiroz Cortez , +44 (0) 118 334 4216 , PR@extremenetworks.com