New Wi-Fi 6 Bundles from Extreme Networks Help Safely Bring Fans Back to Large Public Venues
In our "new normal", the sports and entertainment industry must enable new digital processes to meet new and elevated operational and safety requirements. Technologies that help fans feel safe attending live events will be paramount to success. Beyond the pandemic, elevated technology at venues will support a fan experience that is more immersive, interactive, and engaging.
- With EVO Kits, colleges, universities, and professional sports organizations can embrace network-enabled digital transformation, starting with digital ticketing and touchless payments. These technologies reduce physical contact while also strengthening fan insights, improving operational efficiencies, and reducing printing costs.
- EVO Kits include high performance outdoor Wi-Fi 6 access points to support connectivity requirements for gates, concession stands, and anywhere else touchless transactions occur. With both cloud and on-premises options available, organizations have flexible solutions to support re-entry requirements. Qualified purchases through
August 31, 2020are eligible to receive an Extreme Stadium Network Appliance for just $1. Promotional rules, terms and conditions apply.
- Sports and entertainment venues have consistently turned to Extreme to provide connected solutions to improve the digital fan experience. Extreme is the Official Wi-Fi Solutions Provider of the NFL, delivering high-density Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi analytics solutions to 25 NFL teams, and during the past seven Super Bowls. Its solutions are deployed in professional sports stadiums around the world, and at more than 17,000 schools and 4,500 college campuses worldwide, powering digital education initiatives and enabling competitive esports programs like that at
- Extreme was the first to deliver Wi-Fi 6 solutions across the NFL, MLS, and University Stadiums, with customers including the
NFL'sTennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks, and Green Bay Packers; BBVA Stadium, home to Major League Soccer'sHouston Dynamo and the National Women's Soccer League'sHouston Dash; West Texas A&M University's Buffalo Stadium, and Carnegie Stadium and Pavilion and The Arena at Leeds Beckett University.
- Extreme's superior technology has been consistently validated by third-party evaluating bodies, including being ranked as the only "Game Changer" in the inaugural Sports Innovation Lab Power Play Index for the fan behavior "Connect."
"Fans come together at the
"The sports and entertainment industry has identified many technologies that will enable fans to return to live venues, but these technologies all rely on high-performance Wi-Fi networks to function properly. Extreme offers proven Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi analytics solutions that are purpose-built for the digital demands of high-density stadium environments. Our curated digital ticketing and touchless payment solutions will help customers to focus on building a seamless, safe experience for fans today, and provide a foundation to advance the digital fan experience of tomorrow."
- Extreme Events and Venue Operations (EVO) Kits Data Sheet
- Wi-Fi Enabled Digital Ticketing for Sports Venues Solution Brief
Extreme Sportsand Public Venues Solutions Page
- Extreme Esports Solutions Page
- Digital Elements for an Enhanced Gameday Experience Whitepaper
University of Florida: Creating a Winning In-Stadium Experience Video
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-wi-fi-6-bundles-from-extreme-networks-help-safely-bring-fans-back-to-large-public-venues-301076512.html
Christi Nicolacopoulos, 1-603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com;