Extreme Networks Launches New Wireless Specialization Program to Worldwide Partner Network
Intended to enhance the wireless solution skillset and create deep understanding of the fundamentals of the technology, the program provides training beyond the ExtremeWireless portfolio. Partners will also learn how to install, configure and troubleshoot other wireless networks when securing the Industry Standard Wireless Certificate (CWTS/CWNA). Earning a specialization badge gives eligible partners market recognition for their technology expertise and also rewards them for their investment and dedication in selling and helping deliver
ExtremeWireless Specialization Program Key Facts:
- Eligible Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond partners worldwide can apply for the program by submitting a specialization request form. Qualifying partners will receive a specialization badge that is valid for one year.
- In addition to training sessions, partners with a badge will gain access to exclusive wireless content, including semi-annual webinars with key wireless experts and an annual roundtable discussion around Extreme's global partner conferences.
- The Specialization program also provides additional discounting and reimbursements for training and wireless demo products beyond standard EPN entitlements. Partners can also develop a short customer case study on a recent deployment demonstrating their expertise in wireless technology installations, funded by Extreme pursuant to standard program terms and conditions.
- Participation requirements include a site survey tool and certification to verify tool use, examples of previous customer installations implemented and the attainment of ExtremeWireless demo-equipment in house.
"Creating the wireless specialization program was a crucial part of the enhancements we made to the Extreme Partner Network and I'm thrilled to see it come to fruition. It's important to our company to acknowledge the skills that make our partners unique in delivering differentiated value to customers by utilizing their ExtremeWireless investments.
"The specialization badge not only validates our expertise of the wireless landscape, showing customers that they can trust and believe in the quality of our wireless infrastructure installations, but boosts employee confidence. We're looking forward to further enabling our customers with best-in-class wireless solutions from Extreme."
"The specialization badge identifies experts in the wireless landscape, showing end users that there is a trusted base of partners who can deliver wireless infrastructure installations. We're looking forward to our own experts playing a key role in enabling the current partner base to attain this specialization, as well as finding new partners with the resources and abilities to become wireless specialists."
Extreme NetworksSpecialization Homepage
- Extreme Partner Network 2.0 Press Release
- Extreme Networks Solutions-based Strategy Press Release
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
About Extreme Networks
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-launches-new-wireless-specialization-program-to-worldwide-partner-network-300235442.html
News Provided by Acquire Media