Extreme Networks Elevates the Hospitality Wi-Fi Experience with Next Gen WiNG Solution Launched at HITEC 2017
In the hospitality market, the AP's design is especially important, as most hoteliers do not want their wireless solution to interfere with the aesthetic of their guest rooms. The round edges and shadow reducing bevels on the 7612 ensure that the AP can be seamlessly deployed across hotel zones - from guest rooms to conference rooms. It also features a market-proven Snap-On bracket that reduces installation time to just minutes, a crucial benefit for hotels that opt to install one AP per room.
As part of Extreme's end-to-end wireless solution, the 7612 integrates network application visibility analytics and QoS into the AP. This integration enables the management of bandwidth based on guest application requirements and ensures lower priority
Key Product Highlights:
- Seamlessly Designed for Easy Install: The ExtremeWireless WiNG AP 7612 is the smallest wall plate AP on the market and was designed specifically with the hospitality market in mind. Its slimness and snap-on mounting ensures that it can be easily installed during a room servicing and its 'hide in plain sight' appearance will not disrupt the aesthetic of the guest room.
- Powered by Extreme's WiNG Architecture: The ExtremeWireless WiNG AP 7612 was purpose built to deliver guests with reliable high performance Wi-Fi within-guest room for an 'At Home Experience', and addresses upgrade fatigue with a longer investment cycle.
- Customized Experiences with ExtremeAnalytics: Extreme's analytics and location-based services enable push enticing offers to in-room guests and residents via their mobile devices to personalize their stay.
- Differentiated by Application QoS: Application QoS at the AP enables an enhanced guest experience based on their specific needs.
Extreme will showcase its purpose-built hospitality technologies and a preview of its 'Premier Hospitality Solution Offering' at HITEC booth #2315 located in the
"The introduction of our WiNG AP 7612 further demonstrates
"Extreme Network's WiNG wireless solution provides performance, flexibility, and scale for any hospitality business and its environment. As a system integrator and managed service provider in this industry, we understand that delivering a high-quality guest wireless experience is critical for every property's IT and business strategy. By leveraging Extreme's in-room WiNG AP 7602 in the networks we design and deploy, we've seen the product's quality, reliability, and ease of use first-hand. With very positive feedback from our customers and their guests, we look forward to utilizing the next generation WiNG AP 7612 in future projects. Extreme Network's wireless solutions are an integral part of Vedicsoft's Hospitality 2.0 solution set.
"As recently as four years ago, hotels were installing one access point to support ten guest rooms. With the ever growing number of connected devices and streaming content on the rise, an AP is now designated to support anywhere from one to three rooms. To address this change,
- HITEC 2017 Blog
- HITEC Event Page
- Contextual Engagement in Hospitality Blog
- ExtremeWireless WiNG AP7612 Product Page
- ExtremeWireless WiNG Solutions Page
Extreme NetworksHospitality Page
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this release, including those concerning Extreme's ability to provide customers with a hotel-grade aesthetic product with network application visibility analytics, along with a reduction in install time in areas of critical business functions are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. Actual results or events could differ materially from those anticipated in those forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including: the effectiveness of our solutions as compared with our customers' needs; a highly competitive business environment for network switching and software equipment; the possibility that we might experience delays in the development or introduction of new technology and products; customer response to our new technology and products; and a dependency on third parties for certain components and for the manufacturing of our products.
More information about potential factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results is included in the Company's filings with the
About Extreme Networks
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-elevates-the-hospitality-wi-fi-experience-with-next-gen-wing-solution-launched-at-hitec-2017-300479872.html
News Provided by Acquire Media