Extreme Networks Celebrates Global Partner Community at Annual Partner Conference
- Marketing & Revenue Partner of the Year –
Canada: Combat Networks, Inc.
- Marketing & Revenue Partner of the Year – LATAM: Adsum Soluciones Tecnológicas SAS
- Marketing Partner of the Year – US:
- Service Partner of the Year –
Canada: Charter Telecom
- Service Partner of the Year – LATAM:
TDec Network Group
- Service Partner of the Year – US: STEP CG
- Distributor of the Year:
- Momentum Distributor of the Year: ScanSource, Inc.
- Cloud Partner Of the Year:
Whalley Computer Associates
- Sports & Entertainment Partner of the Year – US: Verizon
- Breakout Partner of the Year: PC Solutions and Integration
- Service Provider Partner of the Year – US: ePlus
- SLED Partner of the Year – US: CDW
- Enterprise & Growth Partner of the Year – US: STEP CG
- Marketing Partner of the Year – APJC:
Marubeni Information Systems
- Marketing Partner of the Year – EMEA:
Daisy Corporate Services Limited
- Services Partner of the Year – APJC: Computer Systems Australia (CSA)
- Services Partner of the Year – EMEA: Charterhouse Voice & Data
- Cloud Networking Partner of the Year – APJC:
Sanko IB Co., Ltd.
- Cloud Networking Partner of the Year – EMEA: Felton (former Lantech)
- Deal of the Year – APJC: PT Astel Sistem Teknologi
- Deal of the Year – EMEA: Telefonica
- Distributor of the Year – International: 3KV GmbH
- Momentum Distributor of the Year – International: Westcon EMEA
- Partner of the Year – APJC: J CUBE DATA
- Partner of the Year – EMEA:
Bell Computer-Netzwerke GmbH
The Extreme Partner Program delivers best-in-class solutions and the highest level of customer support to partners and customers. By combining cloud-driven innovation that leverages machine learning and artificial intelligence with proven, high-performance technology, Extreme offers automation, actionable insights, and assurance across the entire enterprise – from the wireless and IoT edge to the data center – to provide a more effortless networking experience. Partners and customers can choose from a wide range of cloud-driven hardware and software to create strategic networking solutions to improve the bottom line and advance their business.
"Challenging times require us to be smarter, to move faster, and to embrace innovation in every area of our business – that's how we advance. Nowhere is this more evident than in our work with channel partners, where together we help customers realize the opportunities and efficiencies of cloud-driven, end-to-end networking solutions so they too can thrive. We value each and every one of our partners and applaud them for the steps they have taken to navigate this turbulent year, and especially those who received awards."
- Extreme Partner Program Benefits
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-celebrates-global-partner-community-at-annual-partner-conference-301156817.html
(US) - Christi Nicolacopoulos, 1-603-952-5005, PR@extremenetworks.com, (EMEA) - Miryam Quiroz Cortez, +44 (0) 118 334 4216, PR@extremenetworks.com