Troy School District Implements High-Performance Extreme Networks Solutions to Enable a Mobile Campus and Wireless Analytics
With achievement levels among the best in
- With Purview, the
Troy School Districtis able to increase visibility into their application use across the network, helping the district ultimately improve the experience of students and faculty, and has the ability to optimize application performance for best-in-class reliability.
- Extreme implemented both wired and wireless 802.11ac, enabling school-wide Wi-Fi with secured access for students, faculty and administration.
- The entire network will be managed through
Extreme Networks'NetSight® management suite, including Mobile IAM for BYOD visibility and control over users and devices.
- The NetSight console provides an integrated management suite and increased visibility of the campus-wide wired and wireless network, while Mobile IAM provides the IT department a way to manage the proliferation of devices coming onto the network.
"As a leader in instructional technologies, it was imperative that we have a system in place to support the four high schools, four middle schools and twelve elementary schools throughout our district. Extreme stood out as a solution that would enable us to face the challenges of growth and scalability head on, and provide our staff and students with an outstanding and smart Wi-Fi solution. Purview analyzes our network data and provides extremely helpful reports for better IT decision making and improved experience for the entire district."
"With the Extreme solution,
- Extreme Networks Higher Education Solutions
Extreme Networks IdentiFi WirelessSolutions
- Extreme Networks NetSight Network Management Solution
- Connect with Extreme via Twitter, Facebook,
YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release, including without limitation statements as to the features, performance, and benefits of Extreme Networks products, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to risks and uncertainties, including network design and actual results of use of the product in different environments. We undertake no obligation to update the forward-looking information in this release. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are contained in the Company's 10-Qs and 10-Ks that are on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov.
News Provided by Acquire Media