Extreme Networks Folds Three Partner Programs into Unified, Industry Leading Program
This announcement follows Extreme's recent acquisitions of Zebra Technologies' WLAN business,
Key Program Elements:
- New Unified Partner Program - Designed in consultation with partners across industry verticals, the new unified partner program delivers best-in-class solutions to more customers under one brand, comprised of Extreme's high-performance enterprise technology, Zebra's WLAN business, Avaya's networking business and, post-acquisition, Brocade's data center networking business. New and existing partners can take advantage of an enhanced industry leading partner profitability program, four new specialization programs to reward value and solution selling, and upfront discounts by partner level to improve ease of doing business. The program also accepts existing certifications to ensure investment protection for partners.
- Personalized Partner Experience - Extreme Partner Hub offers a new partner experience that provides a one-stop-shop for marketing leads, deal registration and global concierge, which enables partners to tailor and select marketing content based on their specific business needs. Partners also have access to Extreme Talk Tracks, which provides partners with a path to selling new technology by industry vertical, and the Extreme Bets Program, which offers packaged and tailored enablement offerings.
- Innovative Loyalty Programs - Extreme is offering a new invitation-only Black Diamond status, which allows partners to set customized growth goals and incentives to further personalize the experience. The updated Ultimate Warrior Program provides incentives for partners looking to sell technologies across the portfolio and rewards the top achievers with Black Diamond status.
- New Revenue Streams and Sales Enablement Programs - The program offers new sales enablement packages, which will provide partners with the sales and technical services, tools and expertise needed to profitably grow. Extreme's new Business Transformation Program enables partners to develop unique approaches to help transform their businesses, along with new consumption models focused on how users consume specific applications based on need.
Extreme is formally announcing the unified partner program during its annual Global Partner Summit, taking place from
"By building on existing programs offered through the Extreme Partner Network, and combining them with additional capabilities acquired through Zebra, Avaya and Brocade, Extreme is offering one of the most competitive partner programs within the industry today. Our partners and customers are critical to our success, and we've worked tirelessly to ensure a smooth transition that will further enable them to effectively sell solutions and yield greater profitability through our new unified program."
"We designed the new unified program in consultation with our partners by equipping them with leading solutions and incentives that make it rewarding to work with Extreme while helping them stay competitive within the market. Under our new unified program, we're demonstrating our commitment to partner profitability and product innovation by helping our partners grow their businesses and expand their client bases."
"We're excited that we'll be able to take advantage of the new solutions Extreme has recently acquired and made available under the unified partner program. The new solutions, coupled with Extreme's advancements to its current program, will help our company remain competitive in the market by better serving our customers, positioning us for future success."
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
Forward Looking Statements
Except for the historical information contained herein, the statements in this release, including those concerning Extreme's Partner Network, its business outlook, acquisitions, future financial and operating results, and overall future prospects are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. Actual results or events could differ materially from those anticipated in those forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including: Extreme's ability to successfully close on and integrate the Brocade networking business into the current Extreme business; failure to achieve targeted revenues and forecasted demand from end customers; a highly competitive business environment for network switching equipment; the possibility that Extreme might experience delays in the development or introduction of new technology and products; customer response to Extreme's new technology and products; and a dependency on third parties for certain components and for the manufacturing of Extreme products.
More information about potential factors that could affect Extreme's business and financial results is included in Extreme's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, under the captions: "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," and "Risk Factors." Except as required under the U.S. federal securities laws and the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Extreme Networks disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the date of this release, whether as a result of new information, future events, developments, changes in assumptions or otherwise.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-folds-three-partner-programs-into-unified-industry-leading-program-300542077.html
News Provided by Acquire Media