Code of Business Conduct and Ethics: Anonymous Reporting
If you have an ethics or compliance concern about Extreme Networks, its subsidiaries, or suppliers, you are encouraged to report your concern to the company as soon as possible. Extreme Networks takes all reports seriously and handles all concerns raised consistent with the law and our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
You can report your concern by mailing a letter to:
Extreme Networks, Inc.
Attention: General Counsel
6480 Via Del Oro
San Jose, CA 95119
Please include as much of the following information as possible in your letter:
- The details of your concern
- When you first became aware of the situation
- The names of others who may be involved (people and company names)
- When and where you think this occurred (dates and locations)
- The names of others who may be able to provide additional information
- Additional details you think may be useful
Although you may submit your concern anonymously (where allowed by law), providing your name and contact information will enable us to contact you if we need additional information during the course of our review.